Following 30 days of employment as a costumer with a non-union production company that becomes a signatory union company, an employee is eligible to be placed on the Industry Experience Roster and eligible to apply for membership to IATSE Local 705. Please have submitted your union days to Contract Services Administration Trust Fund (CSATF) prior to calling the union office.
- Step 1: Complete your 30 days of work.
- Step 2: Contact the payroll company and request them to send a letter to CSATF with all of the days you have worked. Request a copy for yourself confirming which days have been submitted for review.
- Step 3: Contact CSATF to register for your safety classes.
- Step 4: Wait for CSATF to process all documents. This process can take a few weeks.
- Step 5: Once MPC IATSE Local 705 receives a Notice of Intention letter from CSATF, an application from MPC IATSE Local 705 will be sent to you by mail.